Jury Systems Incorporated, a leader in jury management solutions seeks an Account Executive to be responsible for selling the full spectrum of Jury Management products and services to courts nationwide and targeted international courts.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, high-energy individual who enjoys a challenge. This individual will maintain existing client relationships with the goal of ensuring they are taking advantage of our full suite of products and services. The desired candidate will consult with prospects and demonstrate how the right solution can meet their specific needs.
This role requires a highly organized and disciplined individual who is comfortable interfacing with a diverse audience—ranging from court administrators, jury managers, IT specialists, and occasionally judges—and is able to tailor their message accordingly.
This position reports directly to the VP of Finance and Operations and is based in our Simi Valley, CA office. If you are career-minded and looking to get into the software/government/judicial space, read on.
- Prospect, secure meetings, and close new business by qualifying opportunities with key decision makers at courts.
- Interact with Marketing, Support, Data Services, and other departments as required to provide a collaborative approach.
- Effectively make a large volume of out-going communications (phone, email, chat, other).
- Conduct presentations and product demonstrations.
- Consult with prospects to determine the best solutions for their specific needs. Recommend solutions, prepare and present proposals and get contracts executed.
- Achieve all individual activity and revenue targets set by the company.
- Log sales activity (prospecting, opportunities, revenue, next steps) using a CRM tool.
- Travel, as required, to meet prospects, attend trade shows and customer face-to-face meetings.
- Approximately 30% travel.
- 4+ years of direct sales experience, ideally B2B sales at a software company. SaaS sales experience and experience selling to government a plus.
- Demonstrated experience of conducting online sales presentations, and product demonstrations.
- Team player with demonstrated experience in developing new business relationships with all levels of an organization
- Experience seeking out and closing business with new clients (courts) while exceeding sales quotas.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Strong analysis, positioning, qualification, and closing skills
- You must be a high energy self-starter, able to work with minimal supervision and comfortable working within a framework of objectives without the need for day to day guidance and direction.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business, Marketing, or related fields, or relevant experience. Technical skills or background a plus.
- Ability to converse in a professional and knowledgeable manner on various industry topics and Internet technologies in order to ‘sell’ opportunities to prospective clients.
- Ability to create successful sales strategies for Jury products and/or services.
- Must possess highly developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Strong detail orientation with numbers, follow through and contract details.
- Must have superior written and oral communication skills.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with changing needs and requirements.
- Professional experience with a CRM system and Microsoft Office.
- Creativity, persistence, integrity, curiosity, and the will to succeed.
If you think you would be an asset to our team, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org